Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Julep Popova

Hello! I have part 2 of my Julep box today! Popova is a unique green crème, that I had a difficult time painting. Maybe it was because I had 2 coats of nail strengthener on underneath because my nails are in need of some TLC. It's a paler green but not quite mint, Julep calls it "kelly green" but I beg to differ. I do like the color; however, my mom said it was ugly. You win some, you lose some. 

If you aren't familiar with Julep Maven, it's a subscription service that gives you nail polish! I got my first box for just 1 cent. If you want to keep receiving boxes (you can always cancel), they are $19.99 and well worth the price. Here is a link where you can grab your intro box for 1 cent, just remember the code TWITTER1 HTTP://JULEP.COM/?R=21827352

 I have 2 coats of Julep Popova over 2 coats of Palladio Nail Strengthener, topped with a coat of Seche Vite. Excuse my painting, it's crude and thick.

Apparently my computer doesn't want to align my pictures, COOL. 



Overall, I enjoys this color! See you next time, my lovely polished ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment