Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue? Forgetable.

Good day! I have another OPI Germany swatch today...I decided because I can't just show good polishes all the time, I need to get some in there that I really didn't enjoy.

Maybe it's blue. Maybe I am prejudiced against blue. Either way, I am not a giant fan of OPI Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue. Might be the name, too. I always feel like I have to be super careful with blues, because clean up is a bitch. I use acetone to clean my cuticles up and even then I ended up with a blue tint to my fingers, sad day.

 Anyways, same old story. 2 coats of OPI and then a coat of Seche Vite. And here we are. A tremendously mediocre manicure. But hey, if blue is your thing, the formula is good. Much like any other OPI but held back by the mini brush that I had.

Blue cuticles, you slay me!
She's-a fine, just not my cup of tea!

And that is the story about how I am biased against the color blue. See you next time my lovely polished ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment