Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

One Of THOSE Polishes

Hey everyone! So...I admit it, I have nail polishes that I have never worn before (and I know I'm not the only one). So I decided to give one of those lonely polishes some love and attention.

OPI I Don't Give A Rotterdam. I really thought I would enjoy this nail polish but I'm having a hard time. It needs to be either gray or blue because this blue-gray, gray-blue isn't working for me. I can't put a finger on why I don't like this, but I'll say it. I don't like it. Thoughts?

The formula was typical OPI, 2 coats to cover, went on nicely. I put some Seche Vite on top and stood back to take a look and I went...meh. I MEH'd! It's an ok color, don't get me wrong, but I think I was expecting more.
Even as I look at this, I am making this face o.O

We can't win them all, I guess. See you next time my lovely, polished ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment