Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

New Favorite Nude

Hello all! You can't tell from my blog but...I am a sucker for soft, neutral polishes. I am actually pretty sure I have the same soft pinks and beiges in like 4 different brands (D'OH!)

I picked up the OPI Ger-Mini's set on Copious. If you are unfamiliar, Copious is a marketplace much like Etsy, except a little more user friendly. They kick out free credits all of the time and if you sign up under my referral link you get $10 to spend right away! Here is my link to get some free stuff!

The Ger-Mini's have 4 polishes, Don't Pretzel My Buttons, Nein! Nein! Nein! OK, Fine!, Unfor-Gret-A Blue, and Suzi & The 7 Dusseldorfs. I first tried OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons. I am in love with this nude. It is creamy, rich and gives me good mannequin hands. I seriously feel like I should be in a catalog. I love this polish and never want to take it off. But alas, there are more polishes to try. I have 2 coats on and a coat of Seche Vite on top.
What a beauty.

More Germany to come, but I HAD to get this one up. I highly suggest it if you are into this sort of thing. See you next time, my lovely polished ladies!

4 comments:

  1. ooooH!!!!!! I really like the nude!!!!! I think I NEED a nude!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need a nude! Did you ever get a neon? If not, you need a nude AND a neon, and then you need to do a nude with a neon tip......I'm an enabler, for that I apologize haha

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful nude! I don't have one.. I must have one! Also, I hadn't heard of Copious and it seems really cool.. and I apparently have 20$ to spend right off the bat! Seems too good to be true haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is pretty! I am glad you signed up for Copious and are getting some free nail polish too, it's pretty awesome!

      Delete