Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Officially Neon Obsessed

Hello! I am going to have to stop myself from buying any more neons, because quite frankly, I'm obsessed.

I grabbed this polish off of Copious, which is like Pinterest and Etsy combined. I  signed up under a friend's invite and I got $10 towards a purchase (a free nail polish!) and she got $5 towards a purchase. here is the link to my referral page to grab your free $10!

I purchased a brand I have never used before. Matte.n.a by Cherimoya in the shade Kiddy Flick. I have been on a neon kick lately and thought this would just be a POW statement nail.

I have on 2 coats of OPI Alpine Snow to make the color pop and 2 coats of Kiddy Flick. This is matte polish so it obviously dried matte, but it was a almost like a demi-matte so I put a coat of Seche Vite over to give me some shine. This polish smells AWFUL. Let me repeat, it smells AWFUL. I mean polishes aren't all flowers and sunshine, but this takes the cake. Also, the brush is super fluffy, if this were a dark shade, I would have had some issues. Overall, it's a beautiful color!

This is the matte finish, which is beautiful but this polish doesn't self-level, so you see every flaw!

With a coat of Seche Vite - shiny!


I am hoping I can restrain myself from doing another neon post...but it's summer, after all! I am almost done with summer school so I have a few weeks to paint my nails like a mad woman, muahaha! See you next time my lovely, polished ladies!

2 comments:

  1. HOLY MOLY GUACAMOLE lol that is a very neon color! looks very nice on you tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Neon!!! It came out gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete