Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Let Freedom Ring!

Hello! I caved and did a 4th of July manicure. Mostly because I got a nail polish called "America" in this months Julep Maven box.

If you aren't familiar with Julep Maven, it's a subscription box for nail polish and you can get your first box for just 1 penny! This is my referral link if you feel like checking it out. You can get a penny box with the code: TWITTER1 HTTP://JULEP.COM/?R=21827352 


On to Julep's America! This was a perfect and timely addition to the July box. I did not expect this glitter to be so opaque, but there is a ton of glitter in here, you guys! I have on 2 coats of Essie's Aruba Blue and just 1 coat of Julep's America. Holy glitter!!! There are also some star shaped pieces of glitter in here, which is adorable.

Uhhh clean-up was awful with Essie. My fingers are blue. 

Bling, Happy Independence, America. 
I'm not a big themed manicure fan, but this glitter polish is phenom. I'm talking in abbrevs now. Obvi. Well, everyone have a safe, fun holiday and I will see you soon, my lovely, polished ladies!

1 comment: