Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Julep Lynn Swatch

Happy Sunday! I got my Julep box last night! Before I used the star of my Julep box, I wanted to swatch one of the other polishes I received in my box.

If you aren't familiar with Julep, it's a subscription service that gives you nail polish! I got my first box for just 1 cent! If you want to keep receiving boxes, they are $19.99 and well worth the price. I got 3 nail polishes and a lip gloss in July's box. Here is a link where you can grab your intro box for 1 cent, just remember the code TWITTER1 HTTP://JULEP.COM/?R=21827352

Now onto the polish. This is Julep's Lynn, which is a pearly peach. I wasn't a fan of this when I first put it on but the more I look at it, the more I like it. I'm normally not a pearl finish fan but this is a beautiful, classic color. I did an accent nail with OPI's Pirouette My Whistle, because why not. Then I topped it with Seche Vite.
Gorgeous and peachy!
I wanted to show the pearly finish on this before I added a top coat. 

There you have it! I will, in fact, do a 4th of July mani from a gorrrgeous polish I got in this box, regardless of how hokey I think themed manicures are. I will see you before the 4th my lovely, polished ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment