Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Glitter, Glitter Everywhere

Hello there! I am clearly avoiding homework, and what better to avoid homework than to paint my nails. Today, I went with another fabulous glitter I received in my Julep Maven box!

If you aren't familiar with Julep Maven, it's a subscription box for nail polish and you can get your first box for just 1 penny! This is my referral link if you feel like checking it out. You can get a penny box with the code: TWITTER1 HTTP://JULEP.COM/?R=21827352 


I have on 3 coats of OPI's Care To Danse? and only 1 coat of Julep's Yumi. Yes, 1 coat. This glitter is super opaque. So far all of the glitters I have received from Julep have been jam packed with glitter, I LOVE IT!

Glitter bomb!
I feel oh-so-sparkly. I'm loving Julep glitters, I will probably have to drop by the Julep website and see what other glitters they have! Until next time, my lovely, polished ladies!

3 comments:

  1. oooh!this would be pretty over black!!!!

    so I have a dumb question.... did you download something specific to be able to "reply" to people comments? I noticed on my bog I cant so I have to just make a comment in order to reply to people..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Over black! I feel like I have to reserve dark colors for winter, but I think I will have to push that manicure up.

      I just noticed when I commented on your blog that you have a pop-up comment section...I wonder if you can change your template so that you don't have a pop-up one anymore? Try playing around with it and see what happens!

      Delete
    2. hmmm... maybe your right.. I might have done that when I removed the stupid word verification thingy (urgh hate those) lemme go check....

      Delete