Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Off Day and A Classic Red With A Twist

I am having an off polish day. I tried 3 or 4 manicures before I decided to just go classic. And even my classic mani didn't happen without error.

I was inspired by Glazed And Confused to break out Zoya's Sooki again, which is a delicious creamy red. I had mentioned to her that I would love to see a really pretty shimmer over it, something like OPI's I Juggle...Men.

So I started my trip to manicure town. Got my CND Stickey on. 2 coats of Sooki in, and I decide that my head itches. Rookie mistake, blog lady.
GAH!
Minor set back. I finish off with 2 coats of I Juggle...Men and start to put on my Seche Vite when I realize it needs some Seche Restore...but I continue anyways. What a stringy mess. Anyways, the manicure came out ok...it was a task trying to get all of those pretty micro glitters in I Juggle...Men to show up on camera and you might need to enlarge these, but I think I got some in there.

You can see some sparkles in here, but mostly this picture is for the Zoya Sooki, such a gorgeous red. 

This is for showing off the super pretty micro glitters.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with this manicure. It's pretty classic and after last times "Dexter Manicure", I needed a clean slate. See you next time, my lovely polished ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment