Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Nail Polish Rack Finally Came!!!

Sqqquueeeaaalll!!! My nail polish rack came in the mail today and I am just tickled pink! Now I can see ALL the polishes!
There is one more row but it's empty, don't quite have 96 polishes to fill it.
So then I was trying to decide which color to paint...and I was stuck. I am going somewhere soon here and I didn't want to get really involved, I wanted something simple and easy. So I picked Essie's Demure Vixen. It's a really pretty shimmery pale lavender color. It almost looks beige in certain lights. My nail polish sandwich was 1 coat CND Stickey, 3 coats Demure Vixen, 1 coat Seche Vite. Voila!

Pretttttty.
Just dropping by to show off my new nail polish organization, which I am super excited about and eager to fill up! Thanks for stopping by, my lovely polishes ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment