Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Julep Maven Box Arrived!

Hey ladies! So I somehow ended up following Julep on Twitter and they tweeted that they were giving away things for 1 penny, how can I refuse? Turns out they are similar to Birchbox, Glam Bag, etc...except with NAIL POLISH! So I was stoked to sign up for a penny. The boxes after that are $19.99, I don't know if I will keep my subscription going monthly but I will probably grab a box here and there. This is my referral link if you feel like checking it out. I got a penny box with the code: TWITTER1 HTTP://JULEP.COM/?R=21827352 

I got some sweet stuff in my box. Toe separators (because I love doing my toes...sarcasm), pedicure creme and 2 nail polishes.

From left to right: Susie, Niecy, Pedi Creme, Toe Separators.
I was excited for Susie which is a really subtle robin's egg blue. It applies how you would think, streaky and chalky. Very hard to work with, as all of those types of polishes are. It is so subtly blue you have to do a double take. I put 2 coats over a coat of CND Stickey, then I did an accent nail with Essie's Luxe Effects Set In Stones and put some Seche Vite over it all. I'm a big fan of this manicure. I love these stark mani's with a pretty, glittery, feminine touch.


Squint a bit and you can see that it's very subtly blue, or don't. I love accent fingers, squeeee. 

I know I said I would do more Zoya swatches from the Beach collection but I can't resist newER things, maybe next time! See  you soon my lovely, polishes ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment